VTL actively develops and promotes hospital projects that aim to address the current lack of established healthcare infrastructure in Bangladesh.
VTL is actively developing, promoting and participating in:
- 300+ Bedded hospital construction
- Interior fitout with state-of the-art equipment as per Health Standards & Requirements
IT/ Hi-Tech Parks
VTL shares the vision of the Government of Bangladesh to develop infrastructure that will enable an IT/ITES and technical minded ecosystem like its neighbouring countries. The company has the design and construction capabilities and experience for:
- Software Parks
- Incubator Buildings
Following the Goverment initiative to create the required infrastructure for developing technical students into skilled manpower for the future, VTL is targeting projects:
- That have the capacity to create additional enrollment of technical students
- That include workshops for emerging industry technologies and related engineering courses
- Include modern experimental rigs, digital labs, equipment and apparatus to enable practical experience
VTL’s long experience of partnerships with world-class multi-national organizations has enhanced its ability to conceptualize, develop and promote specialized labs and centres of excellence for both Universities and large corporations.
Currently, VTL is exploring business opportunities to establish specialised labs focusing on new technologies such as Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Bio Computing and Systems Security.