- VTL Awarded largest Meghnaghat-Madunaghat (214 km) & Madunaghat-Matarbari (92 km) 400kV double circuit transmission line project of PGCB in association with KEC International Ltd., India.
- As of 2018, VTL ventures into Renewable Energy and Environmental projects as well as IT/ITES projects to further address changing needs of the Bangladesh Infrastructure market
- VTL secures first substation contract for KEC International Ltd., JICA Package 5
- VTL secures contract for Ashuganj-Bhulta 400kV TL including tallest TL tower to be constructed in Bangladesh at the time
- VTL secures contract for Borishal-Bhola-Borhanuddin 230kV TL, including longest river crossing portion in Bangladesh at the time
- VTL awarded procurement contact for 255 nos. luxurious buses from BRTC in association with DAEWOO Bus Corporation of Korea
- In association with RPG India, Vantage secured the contract Meghnaghat - Rampura 230kV DCTL (45 km) . This was the first high-voltage transmission line contract awarded by a newly formed Power Grid Company of Bangladesh (PGCB).
- VTL awarded contract for first GIS 33/11kV Substation under System Loss Reduction Pilot Scheme in Madarbari, Chittagong
- Vantage Technologies Ltd. (VTL) was incorporated in March 2001, under the Companies Act, 1994 to provide infrastructural promotional services for infrastructure projects which "-empowered people through quality infrastructure and use of new technology-"
Address:Latif Tower, Level-11, 47, Kawran Bazar,Dhaka-1215 Bangladesh.